Impact of COVID-19 on the Health of Older Adults Across the Care Spectrum
Content Release Date: October 19, 2021
Expiration Date: October 19, 2021
Activity Type: Knowledge-based
CE Credits: No CE is offered with this activity.
Activity Fee: Members/Non-Members - Free
This activity focuses on the assessment of older adults for physical and mental health consequences related to to the impact of COVID-19, as well as strategies to address chronic disease management that may not have occurred during extended quarantine periods related to COVID-19.
- Identify physical and chronic health consequences in older adults related to COVID-19.
- State psychological health consequences in older adults related to COVID-19.
- Recommend interventions to improve chronic disease management in older adults within their current care setting.
- Amie Blaszcyzk, Pharm.D., BCGP, BCPS, Professor and Division Head of Geriatrics, Texas Tech University, Dallas, TX
- Dana G. Carroll, Pharm.D., BCGP, BCPS, CDCES, Clinical Professor, Auburn University, Auburn, AL