This set of web-based activities, comprised of recorded presentations and resources, is designed to provide foundational knowledge and considerations to design, complete and share the results of a research project. While targeted to address the needs of pharmacy residents, practitioners new to research or those with oversight responsibility for student/resident research will benefit. The faculty have real-life experience with research and precepting residents through the process.
Each activity (see below) is approximately one hour long and, in some cases, has been divided into multiple parts with logical break points to facilitate viewing. If new to research, it is recommended to do these in order; however, each activity is a useful resource by itself and can be accessed in any order.
- Jeffrey F. Barletta, Pharm.D., FCCM
- Khalid M. Kamal, M.Pharm., Ph.D.
- Kenneth M. Shermock, Pharm.D., Ph.D.
- Brent I. Fox, Pharm.D., Ph.D.
- Jessica Starr, Pharm.D., FCCP, BCPS
- Juell Homco, M.P.H.
- Richard Hansen, R.Ph., Ph.D., FAPhA
- James E. De Muth, Ph.D., R.Ph.
- Joseph Saseen, Pharm.D., BCPS, BCACP
- Daniel J. Cobaugh, Pharm.D., FAACT, DABAT
- Kaci Thiessen, Pharm.D.