Student Leadership Development Program
|ACPE Numbers: N/A
Pre-Sale Date: 12/02/22
Content Release Date: January 2023
Expiration Date: 01/31/2026
Activity Type: Application-based
CE Credits: N/A
Activity Fee: $40/$95 Member/Non-Member (see below for bulk discounts)
The ASHP Student Leadership Development Program is available as a resource for use as an elective course by Schools and Colleges of Pharmacy to satisfy the ACPE requirements for Standard 4: Personal and Professional Development, and as a stand-alone learning experience for students interested in improving their professional and leadership skills. Through successful completion of the program, pharmacy students will be better prepared to serve as effective leaders, helping establish a legacy of future leaders to continue the advancement of pharmacy practice.
Attention Schools of Pharmacy!If you are interested in purchasing multiple quantities of this product for your institution or school, please contact Chris Jezowski (CJezowski@ashp.org) to receive our discount pricing!
This program is intended to meet the needs of P1-P4 students and individual pharmacy students looking to enhance leadership skills, as well as Schools and Colleges of Pharmacy looking to supplement curriculum to meet ACPE Standard 4.
- Facilitators Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- Define leadership.
- Describe leadership roles in pharmacy practice, including formal and informal leadership.
- Discuss common leadership characteristics, styles, and approaches.
- Characterize your personal identity, strengths, and leadership traits.
- Describe the importance of relationships, including the value of mentorship.
- Develop SMART goals for professional and leadership development.
- Examine the role of communication in leadership.
- Explain the role of advocacy in leadership.
- Describe your professional and leadership development in the context of the future of healthcare.