ASHP's Pharmacy Competency Assessment Center
ASHP’s completely updated and expanded competency management subscription for institutions includes 54 online competencies and initial skills assessments to manage and monitor competency completion among pharmacist and pharmacy technician staff.
Each competency includes learning objectives, a study guide, and a competency assessment exam. Highlights of the new center include:
- Coverage of 54 key skills assessments for pharmacists and technicians
- Updated compounding guidelines and accreditation standards
- Competency modules for specialized patient population
- Expanding the roles for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
- Customizable competency checklists for your specific organizational needs
- 40+ hours of CE
- Content is widely vetted and derived from 90 in-field expert contributors across the country
The Pharmacy Competency Assessment Center is designed for institutional use and is available by annual subscription. Administrators purchasing for staff can monitor completion of assigned competencies. If you are a single user looking for individual competency assessment, please select the Individual option.
Annual subscription rates, with select administrator access, are as follows:
|# of Users||Price/user|
|251 or more||$25|
NEW! PCAC + DoseMeRx™
Designed and priced specifically for small and rural institutions (up to 100 beds). PCAC + DoseMeRx includes ASHP’s completely updated and expanded competency management subscription plus access to the market leading Bayesian dosing platform - DoseMeRx - to provide pharmacy departments in small and rural hospitals the most efficient and cost-effective means of complying with the revised consensus guideline for monitoring vancomycin.
Available within PCAC, clinical competency assessments relay vancomycin dosing scenarios to assist your team to navigate through the DoseMeRx platform, creating familiarity to Bayesian dosing in a variety of clinical situations.
The PCAC + DoseMeRx annual subscription provides up to 10 users with:
- Full access to PCAC for Institutions
- Unlimited use of DoseMeRx’s web-based solution
- Vancomycin Bundle, offering the following drug models:
- Vancomycin Standard Adult
- Vancomycin Pediatric
- Vancomycin Enhanced Obese Adult
- 24/7 Support, 365 days a year. Customer support staff are available and accessible via live chat, email, and phone.
Interested in previewing some of the competencies in PCAC or PCAC + DoseMeRx? Contact Chris Jezowski at firstname.lastname@example.org for a demo or to request a free institutional trial.
Updated current competencies: