ACPE Activity Number: None
Release Date: December 22, 2020
Expirations Date: December 22, 2021
Activity Type: Knowledge-based
CE Credits: None
Activity Fee: Members/Non-Member – Free
This is Part II to ASHP’s webinar series on Creating More Respectful Organizations: Your Rights and Responsibilities. ASHP provides leadership and direction for practice advancement, professional development, and innovation. Promoting the development of professional networking, mentoring and teaching relationships is an important mechanism to achieve these goals. Creating safe environments to cultivate respectful boundaries is needed in our educational, training, and work environments. Participants will receive practical guidance to create boundaries for acceptable behavior.
1. Recognize the impact of bullying and microaggressions.
2. Identify bystander responsibilities and learn how to intervene.
3. Discuss organizational responsibilities to promote respectful organizations.
4. Describe additional strategies to address disrespectful conduct.
- Stephanie Davis, Esq., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, President, Employment Practices Solutions, Inc.