Planned in cooperation with the ASHP Section of Clinical Specialists and Scientists
Activity Type: Knowledge-based
Activity Fee: Member – Free / Non-member – N/A
The Biomarkers Primer Recorded Pharmacist Series are evidence based, peer reviewed collections of core topics pharmacists is likely to face in clinical practice regarding biomarkers. This series was created by content matter experts practicing in clinics, research, academia, and inpatient areas across the United States and is maintained and curated by the Section of Clinical Specialists and Scientist’s Advisory Group on Emerging Sciences.
This series is free for ASHP members as a benefit of membership.
- Dylan J. LeBlanc, Pharm.D.
- Sarah A. Spinler, Pharm.D., BCPS-AQ Cardiology, FCCP, FAHA, FSHP, AACC
- Carolyn Oxencis, Pharm.D., BCOP
- Sandra Kane-Gill, Pharm.D., M.Sc., FCCP, FCCM
- Alex Shillingburg, Pharm.D., BCOP
- Nick Bennett, Pharm.D., BCPS