ACPE Activity Number: None
Release Date: February 19, 2021
Expirations Date: February 19, 2022
Activity Type: Knowledge-based
CE Credits: None
Activity Fee: Members/Non-Member – Free
This is Part III to ASHP’s webinar series on Creating More Respectful Organizations: Your Rights and Responsibilities. ASHP provides leadership and direction for practice advancement, professional development, and innovation. Promoting the development of professional networking, mentoring and teaching relationships is an important mechanism to achieve these goals. Creating safe environments to cultivate respectful boundaries is needed in our educational, training, and work environments. Participants will receive practical guidance to create boundaries for acceptable behavior. This activity does not offer CE credit.
1. Raising awareness of our own personal biases.
2. Recognizing disrespectful conduct in the workplace.
3. Review case studies of micro-aggressions and disrespectful conduct in the workplace.
4. Learn strategies to address biases, micro-aggressions and disrespectful conduct.
- Stephanie Davis, Esq., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, President, Employment Practices Solutions, Inc.